When I left school one day this week, I noticed these words hanging in the hallway.
So in honor of Mother's Day...
I love My Students because:
1. They challenge me to be the best teacher I can be.
2. They love me unconditionally.
3. They make me laugh even on the roughest of days.
4. They are always willing to lend a hand.
5. They are so eager to learn.
6. I can still be a kid!
7. Every day is a new day and a new opportunity to make a difference in their lives.
8. I can!
9. Their excitement for learning encourages me to learn something new every day.
10. They leave me notes like this, after a really rough day..
Students, thank you for allowing me to be your "mom" while you are at school! Each and everyone of you will hold a special place in my heart today and always. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!