Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!!!






When I left school one day this week, I noticed these words hanging in the hallway. 

So in honor of Mother's Day...

I love My Students because:

1.  They challenge me to be the best teacher I can be.

2. They love me unconditionally.

3.  They make me laugh even on the roughest of days.

4.  They are always willing to lend a hand.

5.  They are so eager to learn.

6. I can still be a kid!

7.  Every day is a new day and a new opportunity to make a difference in their lives.

8.  I can!

9. Their excitement for learning encourages me to learn something new every day.

10.  They leave me notes like this, after a really rough day..

Students, thank you for allowing me to be your "mom" while you are at school!  Each and everyone of you will hold a special place in my heart today and always.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment